By 2020, 100% of our coffee from individual estates will be responsibly sourced and marketed based on our sustainability guidelines.
November 29, 2020
Working with our partner farms, we developed ''Sustainability Goals'' to advance each farm’s sustainability initiatives and bring them to the next level in a three-year plan. We are happy to announce that 95% of individual estates successfully reached their goals that were set against their initial benchmarks. Due to COVID-19 travel bans and the lack of internet connection on some farms, confirmation of the remaining 5% of individual estates has been postponed to 2021. We will complete final confirmation for the remaining estate once the relevant travel bans have been removed.
Oct 18, 2019
The annual progress of our partner farm’s individual goals against Mi Cafeto's Sustainability Goals have been confirmed. A few farms joined as new partners from 2018 and will start with the benchmark report from 2018.