We commit to improved livelihoods, equity, and environmental sustainability by:
- Designing and launching a new digital sustainability intelligence system by 2022.
- Incorporating Cost of Production and Living Income calculation tools into our sourcing and sustainability tech stack by 2023.
- Achieving Net Zero GHG Emissions by 2030.
In partnership with: In partnership with our suppliers, clients, and other key stakeholders who co-invest to accelerate positive impact in farming communities.
* Sustainable Harvest launched its digital intelligence system, dubbed The Portal, in 2022. Currently, 80+ of our suppliers have uploaded information, ranging from general information, to stories and pictures to share with their customers. Most customers are still in an adoption phase; they can also find transactional information on The Portal, like shipment updates, inventory, cupping scores, etc. Together, all the information on The Portal increases the visibility and traceability of the supply chain.
* The work on Cost of Production and Living Income has not advanced as much as planned. During the rest of 2023, Sustainable Harvest will focus mostly on capturing Farmer Income through the abovementioned Portal.
* Mid-2023, Sustainable Harvest already drafted a concept policy towards achieving Net Zer GHG emissions. We also have an initial version to capture the Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions, and we are in conversations with partners like Acorn to develop in-setting strategies.